What is Come and See
BIG UPDATE: Come and See is coming to the end of its 5th year and that means that many subscriptions are coming to an end. This means that anyone who has been using the programme since before April 2013 will be up for renewal.
Renewals will be charged at £10 per class per year +VAT. This means a single form entry school with 7 classes will be charged £70 per year +VAT. A small price to pay to continue accessing all of our resources, all of the updates to come and the same great service we have provided for the last 5 years.
Invoices for renewal have now been emailed.
If you want more information then please contact us at email@example.com
A Catholic Primary Religious Education programme for Foundation and Key Stages 1 and 2 published in July 2012.
This easy to use teacher-friendly material has been written by a group of experienced diocesan advisors.
It follows on from successful trialling in schools in England and Wales and is based on the theological foundations of the Second Vatican Council, the Catholic Catechism and the revised RE Curriculum Directory and includes the Catholic attainment levels.
The Catechism of the Catholic Church addresses the search for meaning in life. God’s initiative in Revelation who comes to meet us and our response of faith. (cf. CCC26) This pattern guides the structure of the programme and informs the process of each topic, opened up through; Explore, Reveal and Respond.
- I called this morning to enquire about the change in log in etc. I was dealt with professionally and in a friendly manner. It was a straightforward process and I logged in without a hitch. I was pleasantly surprised at the upgrade to the come and see resources. An INVALUABLE resource for busy, busy teachers. Thank you.
- Thank you for the improvements you have made to the website. It is now much easier to find the well designed resources and has speeded up planning and delivery time which benefits the pupils.
- Thank you so much. I love the new format - it's so easy to use and navigate. Brilliant!
- Acting on feedback from teachers the recent improvements to the Come and See website have made it quicker and easier to navigate. Many thanks for the prompt replies to emails/phonecalls and for the help in sorting out difficulties.
- To everyone that has taken on the programme already, we hope you are enjoying what we have provided. To anyone that is still sitting on the fence...why not "Come and See!"
- Any Feedback that you send through to us we will be posted here to show people not using the programme what you think.
See for yourself
For schools that are not sure about the new programme and wish to test it out, download one of our resource samples opposite.